Monday, October 10, 2011

Good morning to you!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!! I had all of my children, son in law, and sweet grandson here and it was wonderful. The times we can all get together are so precious and this little guy... I think I could keep him, At 18 months old he is so much fun. 
Here he is watching Veggie tales video ( he was entranced by it)


Since it is monday I thought I needed to share the weekly deals with you. (I would hate for anyone to miss a bargain.) To order anything you see just click the link and it will take you to my Willow House Store.  First off it is the
INNSBROOK TREE TOPPER, DEAL FOR TODAY ONLY $6.96
Make your holiday merry with our old world-inspired ornaments and tree topper, created with a special multi-layered finish highlighted by a slightly metallic rub. After the holiday, show off your ornaments and decorative finial as year-round sit-abouts. :: 4" diameter x 11" tall
Innsbrook Tree Topper
The weekly deals are wonderful this week too!! I think I need the red plates to put holiday goodies on for my neighbors.

3 comments:

  1. Your little guy is just adorable! It does look like he is in a sweet little trance watching Veggie Tales! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 18 months...time goes by so fast! he is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your grandson is adorable! I remember seeing pictures of him on your blog when he was born! WOW!

    ReplyDelete