Thursday, March 15, 2012

Bathroom makeover items

My husband belongs to a service club that provides scholarship money to students in or community. Last night was the fundraising auction and I wanted to share with you the Bathroom makeover package my friend Karen and I donated to the event.
Many of the items shown are available in my Willow House outlet right now. Just click here to see them
Here are the weekly specials as well. Notice the tray in the picture above is on special right now for just $16.96 I love this oversized tray for so many things
One last special you need to know about: our Ciabatta bread mix is just $1.96 right now while supplies last stock up on several for gifts
Ciabatta Bread Mix

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a wonderful groups of items to donate to the auction. I am sure whoever won it is thrilled. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful collection! Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete