Sunday, January 9, 2011

Candles

As much as I love Scentsy pots( I have 3) and diffusers to help make the house smell wonderful, there is just something about a good old fashioned candle burning. I love how a burning candle can change the mood in the house and make it feel cozy. I have several favorites, Yankee jar candles are wonderful and have some amazing "cozy" scents. A new favorite of mine is the Voluspa line. They are the "gourmet" candle line, Found mainly in boutiques and specialty shops. Made from only the purest ingredients, the clean, refreshing scent will linger long after the candle has been extinguished. Light a Voluspa Candle, and you'll never settle for anything less.


The Scents they offer are amazing and one of my very favorites is from the

Voluspa Maison Rouge Collection called: 
Mandorino Cannela 

It is a  blend of Italian Mandarin Orange with a cream heart of Vanilla Cinnamon, finished with Nutmeg & stem Ginger




This one is so fresh and yet still has that great warmth to the scent as well. It is a wonderful transition from the spicier Christmas scents into the fresher spring type scents.
The packaging is beautiful too, so it makes them great when you need a gift for someone who has everything.

Trust me, try one of these amazing candles and you will be hooked.
have you heard of this line? Do you have them in your home?
If so what are your favorites?


5 comments:

  1. Ive never heard of them...but I think they look wonderful...I even love the packaging!
    hey girl...hope you are having good times...I am just trying to make my way around and see all my very favorite women!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie! This is the first I've heard of them. Their packaging alone makes you want to give them a try. I'm love scents and texture. So put a great candle in attractive packaging and I'm loving it.

    Hope all is well at your house. OOOXXX's...Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them dear Debbie! I couldn't get the link to work but will search the name on-line! Have a blessed day my friend! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of those before. We don't have a Yankee Candle shop locally so we paln on going there when we go on our anniversary trip. Can't wait because the scent you described sounds right up my alley! YUM! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie those scents sound amazing. Mmmmm...I love a good candle too. :)

    ReplyDelete