Monday, July 18, 2011

So much to share

 Just back from Atlanta where I went for a Willow House convention. It was a blast and my head is spinning with so much to share!! I also got to meet meet a few blogging friends in person. So much to share with you but I need to catch up a bit here on the home front after being away for 6 days. I will post pictures and share lots of fun info with you in the days ahead. Hope you all have a wonderful Monday!! Oh and I will leave you with a another look at the Jewelry line we have debuting int he fall. It is amazing and I see serious shopping trouble in my future :  )


2 comments:

  1. Glad you're back safe and sound! Had a wonderful time meeting you! It was so much fun. That jewelry is fantastically beautiful. I know it's going to be a successful line for you. Love, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo lah lah! I can't wait to see more! Love you bunches and it was great to meet you:) BIG HUGS!

    ReplyDelete