Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year

Hope the year is off to a wonderful start for all of you. We spent the new year at Lake Chelan with all of our children, grandson and great friends. It is a yearly event that we have done since our children were young and now we have added the next generation. It was a blast but I am still recovering from too much fun and not enough sleep. 
I am starting the year off really working hard on my Willow House business. I am trying to earn a trip and would love for you to bear with me as I use my blog to share all of our amazing products with you over the next few months. I will be highlighting special deals like the weekly deals and the outlet specials as well as highlighting some of our  products and give you tips on how to use them or display them in your home too.
Don't worry, I will still be sharing my projects and recipes with you too.  I am in and out a lot in January but hope to get back to a regular blogging schedule in February. 
Here are the deals for this week just click on the link to order whatever you like and it ships directly to you. 
Also if any of you would like to have an online or catalog party contact me for details. If you do it this month, you will receive double the host dollars to get even more free product too. Thank you all who support my business regularly. You are such a blessing to me.
This is one of my favorite items on sale this week it was $99.00 but this week it is on sale for $30.96. Can't you just see it in your fireplace filled with candles? 
Old Taylor Tiered Stand


Oh, and if home decor is not your thing, I have a jewelry line as well. Just click here to view the on line store  and start shopping. It also will ship direct to you

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too dear friend! Hope you win the trip! I enjoy shopping:) HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to hear that you had such a lovely holiday with your family. It sounds like you loved every minute of it!

    Have a great year and I too hope you get that trip-how exciting!

    Best wishes for a happy 2012!
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete