Monday, February 1, 2010

We're Back



Just a quick note to let you know we made it home safely. The trip was ah-maz-ing. I will share more as soon as I get caught up on a few things. I appreciate the prayers of all of you. There were many decisions for the Lord among the local people of Nicaraugua. No one in our group was injured or sick and we made all of our flights and security checks without incident. I am leaving you with a few pictures but promise to be back in a few days with stories and many more photos.


4 comments:

  1. Welcome home! Glad you had a safe trip! Thanks for sharing some pictures! Excited to hear about it, I am sure it was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooooo happy to hear from you! I was beginning to be worried! Can't wait to hear all about your trip but mostly just glad you are home:) Hugs from your Georgia friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that you made it back safely! I am excited to hear about your trip and how you blessed as well as the blessing you received!!!
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home...looking forward to the next post:)

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete