Wednesday, July 28, 2010

CSN Stores Review

 I have been asked to review a product by CSN stores. How will I ever choose? With over 200 stores and millions of products, it will be hard to decide. Do I want something for the kitchen like this grill pan from le creuset  or baskets for the laundry room? How about a new vanity light in the bathroom? Or would I prefer to review a lovely sheet set? With CSN stores the possibilities are endless. When I make up my mind I will let you know!!


Le Creuset 10.25" Square Skillet Grill in Cobalt

LaMont Serenity 3 Piece Basket Set








Kassatex Letto Basics 300 Thread Count Sheet Set
Savoy House  Vanity Light in Oily Bronze




















9 comments:

  1. Oh decisions decisions decisions~At least this is a fun one for you! I'm crazy about anything kitchen!

    Hope you are having a fabulous week,

    Robin~♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you lucky girl:) Enjoy whatever you decide on! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am jealous!!! I would love some Le Creuset! How fun! Let us know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie. Thank you so much for coming by and wishing me well while I was in the hospital. It means so much to have friends and at a time like that it really does help the pain to hear from them. You're one of my dearest, darlin'!

    Isn't it a hard choice to pick something on CSN. Can't wait to see what goodie you get. You deserve it.

    Hugs and love...Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If it were me, I'd pick the sheets. Sheet sets are so expensive and nice ones are such a luxury. I love sheets so much I used to change my bed linens twice a week but to cut down on water waste, I'm down to once a week, with new pillow cases every other day. I know, I'm weird that way :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It would be a tough choice for me, too. So much good stuff! :-)

    Have a wonderful Sunday!
    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun!
    Cannot wait to see what you decide!
    How did you get that awful job ;)?
    Hugs,
    ~me

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going to do the same thing, and have the same problem! I'm leaning toward 1) Bake ware - 'cause we are always baking here and 2) Wallpaper... I can't wait to see what you choose :).

    ReplyDelete