Friday, May 20, 2011

Jewelry and It's Party!!

Hi there
I wanted to share with you some news from Willow House. We are adding a Jewelry line in the fall. I am so excited about this!! I have decided to attend the big convention in July and I will get to preview the new line!! Then I can come back and give you all a sneak peek.
So this is where the PARTY comes in!! I'm asking for your help. I am having an online party with Willow House to reach some goals and incentives they are offering for the convention.  It is so easy to order. All you have to do is click here and begin shopping. The order will ship right to you. There is so much to choose from. From the outlet to our Weekly Deals and our May sale to the regular line there is a price point for every budget. Please remember to add my name (Debbie Smith) as the Host when you check out.
And, everyone who places an order will be placed in a drawing to win this fun prize!!
Thank you all so much for supporting me in this venture I appreciate you all so much!! Order soon this party is over on May 25th
Here are a few of my favorite things:
Galveston memo board
Galveston Memo Board

How about the Hyacinth mixing bowls
Hyacinth Mixing Bowls

The simone pitcher is adorable
Simone Pitcher
And you know me and aprons
Love it!!
Continental Kitchen Ruffled Apron
OH AND I LOVE THIS FRENCH WIRED STAND
French Wire Tiered Stand

Also this month we are offering a start your business incentive of just $49.00 
If you would love to get in on the cutting edge of the growth this company, send me a message and I will tell you more



1 comment:

  1. Are you kidding me? Jewelry too, holy cow! My Husband asked me one day where did all of those Willow House boxes come from? Hehe:) Even the boxes are nice!

    Big hugs, can't wait to see the jewelry! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete