Friday, June 3, 2011

THE BIRTHDAY CONTINUED!!

Yesterday just got better and better!!  After the surprise brunch from the girls yesterday, I was spoiled rotten by cards and calls from friends. Never have I received so many birthday wished as I did on facebook yesterday. Hubby surprised me with a picture for our living room that I had my eye on. So after all of that I thought the celebrating was over. But no at about 2 he sent me a text saying he was cooking dinner (he doesn't cook). Then as if one surprise party wasn't enough hubby surprised me last night with a BBQ with more friends over to celebrate!! I am in awe of the love shown to me yesterday. I feel extremely blessed!! My family is amazing!!

I will show you the picture in a future post, but I did want to show you more specials In my Willow House Store.
Incredible specials and hostess benefits. Remember that you can do an online or catalog party and reap the benefits available to all hostesses. Just contact me for details. THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A BETTER TIME TO HOSTESS A WILLOW HOUSE PARTY!!!



2 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday! So glad you had a great day and friends and family to celebrate with. Hope the coming year is a good one for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Debbie!

    It sounds like you had a fantastic time!

    ReplyDelete