Monday, September 26, 2011

Save big and free Shipping

Hi everyone. I wanted to share the weekly deals with you but first, I wanted to let you know that I am offering free shipping on any order you place Over $50.00. Just click on the link to place your order and then I will refund you shipping amount via paypal. Here is a few of my favorite bargains this week.
This beautiful urn is just $15.96  look at the cute way my friend Susie decorated it!! 

Napa Votive Centerpiece
Look at this fun candlestand!! Imagine the fall decorating possibilities
Now for my very favorite item 
Regularly $145.00 on sale for just $99.00 and with free shipping it is a great value
Cute on a front porch filled with pumpkins and gourds for fall

Botanica Tiered Planter
I could see two of these, one on each side of the front door or either side of a garage door too.
Here is the flyer with the rest of the deals 
Happy Shopping
And if you have been thinking about starting a business you can do it through friday for just $79.00
Message me for details on how you can join this amazing company and be a part if my team


1 comment:

  1. Oh my friend, MISS YOU:) I haven't ordered anything lately:( I love those tiered stands and the urn is sooooo pretty all decorated up! Have a blessed day dear Debbie, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete