Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Jewelry!!

Last night I launched the new Sara Blaine Jewelry Division of my Willow House business, by having an open house
Ladies had fun trying on the pieces and browsing through the catalog, all while sipping on wine and sampling cheeses and chocolates. It was a great evening and this jewelry is amazing. It is a line of designer not costume jewelry and filled with amazing detail.
Here is a peek at my table display
If you are interested in the Jewelry here is the link to browse the catalog and then let me know what you would like. It is not available on line to buy yet but I can order it and it will ship direct to you.


2 comments:

  1. Debbie,
    What beautiful pieces you have here. Would you be interested in donating something for a giveaway at my blog? I'm hoping to have a giveaway every week...I have them at my weekly linky party...last week I had over 2000 people come by.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Beautiful jewelry:) I am going to look at the catalog now! Have a blessed evening, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete