Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spring Cleaning


ml0904_0407_bucket_l.jpg
Are you a spring cleaning type of person? Do you just get itching to clean and purge at the first sign of spring? I remember as a kid, every spring break was spent going through the house and deep cleaning everything . Scrubbing walls, washing draperies etc. things we never got to on a weekly basis. I guess it's in my blood, because now every spring I want freshen the whole house up. Don't get me wrong, I keep a clean home, but there is always those things that need attention a few times a year. So, my next few days will be spent cleaning closets gathering things for goodwill or for sale, deep cleaning neglected areas of my house and repainting my office. What kinds of things do you do in your home in the spring? Would love to hear.
If you need some help organizing drawers, I have a great drawer organizer in my outlet this week that is just $5.96. I recently say a blog where the gal took these and nailed them on the wall in her craft room and had magnet containers lined up in the sections to hold all of her craft items like paperclips, buttons, etc I wish I could remember the blog to show you. It was such a wonderful way to use these.
Large Drawer Organizer
Epoxy coated steel mesh is tough and resists chipping and peeling. Large Organizer: 11" x 16" x 2" H.

2 comments:

  1. I am cleaning around my house but mostly organizing:) Love the tray! Have a blessed day my friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janitorial Service Los Angeles offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If anything was overlooked and you are not satisfied with your home cleaning, we will send our team back out at our expense to correct the problem.

    ReplyDelete