Sunday, July 18, 2010
I spent all last week out of town taking care of this sweet little guy. What a wonderful week it was for this grandma. Ezra's mommy returned to work after almost 3 months on maternity leave. It was a tearful Monday morning for Tiffany but got a bit better as the week went on. Ezra and I had some great bonding time. He's such an easy baby, so sweet and smiley. At the end of the week they came home with me and enjoyed time with the rest of the family. We decided to take Ezra to the water park. He liked the water and all of the activity but I think we wore him out.
I am overwhelmed with joy and thought it appropriate to list some of the things I am grateful for this week:
1. That my daughter and son-in-law trust me with their most precious possession. (Ezra)
2. For a hubby that allows me the freedom to go and be a help to the "kids" even if he has to eat frozen burritos while I cook great meals for them
3. For children who are making their way in the world, making their dad and I proud
4. For the flexibility of having my own business so I am free to help when needed
5. For our Pastor who preaches the truth of the Word of God and challenges us to grow
6. For another daughter who donated her hard earned money without being asked to support a mission trip. (this does a mommy heart proud )
7. Gilmore Girl videos cuz they make me laugh hysterically.
8. For my hubby who gets me up every morning at 5:30 am to go to the gym. (I hate it, but I know it's good for me)
9. For all the fresh fruit available this time of year. Gotta love the fresh raspberries : )
10. For the hot summer days that beg me to bask in the sun with a great book.
Hope you can think of some things you are grateful for this day too. Have a great week!
Posted by Debbie@ Love the Decor! at 10:09 PM