Friday, November 4, 2011

Amazing Pumpkin Bread

 My friend Amanda over at Serenity Now posted this amazing looking Pumpkin Bread recipe yesterday that had me drooling. It has nutella and cream cheese and pumpkin too. Are you drooling yet?   You can get the recipe from her blog but let me tell you what I did with it. She baked it in a loaf pan and swirled the cream cheese filling in to the batter both in the middle and on the top. Because I can never follow a recipe exactly here is what I did. I decided to put it in a bundt pan. I filled it half way with batter and then spooned the filling into the middle of the batter so it made a tunnel through the cake, then topped with remaining batter. Then I took the remaining filling and swirled it into the top of the cake (which will be the bottom when flipped on to a plate)
Then once cooled I topped it with the remaining nutella that I had warmed slightly to a pourable consistency. I am telling you this is an amazing cake/bread. Thank you Amanda for the recipe.
Here are my pictures:



Linking to Foodie Friday
And
 Weekend Bloggy Reading

2 comments:

  1. I am so hungry now! Thanks for sharing- visiting from Serenity Now.
    :) crafty texas girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie! This really does look so amazing. I would love a piece right about now. I'm so happy to be your newest follower via serenity now and hope you'll come visit me at http://www.yummymummyktichen.com
    Cheers from another foodie gal!

    ReplyDelete