Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Decorating my tree today

My Husband must have read my tree buying tips post yesterday. He came home last night with a new pre lit  7 1/2' tree. I was surprised. We have talked about "going to the dark side" for the past two years but never seemed to find the "perfect" tree. This is the first unreal tree we have ever had in all of our married years. I must say though, I am looking forward to not having to water a real one and with new carpet the water issue was a big factor. This tree is so beautiful, you really have to touch it to tell it isn't real. I am just starting to decorate it so I thought I would give you a sneak peek. 
Also wanted to say thank you to all of you who have purchased from my Willow House store this month. I am just a few orders away from my best month ever. I so appreciate your support of my business.
A reminder too that the November gift giving sale ends tonight

2 comments:

  1. Sure hope you're planning to show us the finished product...would love to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet fella you have! I know it will be gorgeous! We haven't had a real tree in several years! It is a lot less maintenance:) Have a blessed day dear Debbie, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete