Friday, February 24, 2012

Kitchen mischief

If you love to cook like I do, getting something new in my kitchen makes me giddy. 
I have some great sales going on now to help you get great new items at super great prices! Hurry and get yours now sale ends soon
February 2012 Kitchen Mischief: Everyday Towels and Pot Hold
Set of 4 towels and 3 oversized pot holders 
Just $16.96 
Or if you love aprons like I do here is another great deal also just $16.96
February 2012 Kitchen Mischief: Decorative Towels and Apron
Click on each photo for more information and to order
 also here are the weekly deal in my outlet too

Just want to say thank you to all of you who help support my business. I appreciate your orders

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful items, always hard not to buy it all:) Have a blessed day dear Debbie, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete