Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Welcome

Hi there
Just wanted to say welcome to friends of Carmella's over at Southern Fried Gal. I hope that you will stick around and browse my older posts for some great decorating and design ideas. Recently I have focused almost entirely on Willow House postings but I am working now to get a good balance of decorating and design Ideas as well as posting deals and Willow House specials. I really really hate for anyone to miss out on a good deal!! I will be throwing in an occasional recipe or personal post as well.
I learned of Willow House from Carmella and am honored to be taking over for her with all of you. Although no one can fill her shoes, I would love to be your new Willow House consultant. I love the product and love people, I believe customer service seems to be a dying thing in our world so I always strive to provide you with the very best in customer service I can. It is because of our hostesses and customers that Willow House even exists, so I will honor you and always be thankful for your business.
As I read Carmella's post today I read with tears in my eyes. I felt as if someone just trusted me with their new baby and am both sad and grateful for the honor. Sad that she is no longer my director and honored that she feels me worthy to assume the task ahead. I have no doubt in my mind that meeting Carmella was totally designed by God and I treasure her. Blessings to you dear sweet Carmella and Thank you

1 comment:

  1. Well, let me just say that Carmella's customers are in great hands! You have always taken EXTRA good care of me WAY down here in the South! Have a blessed day my friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete