Monday, February 6, 2012

What inspires you in your decorating?

Are YOU inspired in your decorating by visiting friends and seeing what they are doing? Do you have an innate sense when it comes to decorating? Some of us get our ideas from blogs, face book, or now pineterest. Some of us browse the aisles of  Lowe's or Home Depot for inspiration Still, others off us love to hold a magazine in our hands and be inspired by the turn of every page. some of my very favorites to do this with are Better Homes and Gardens, Country Living, and so many more.  A recent favorite for all kinds of ideas is REAL SIMPLE. So many of the ideas and articles are on a level that you and I normal everyday people can  actually afford to try. I love the occasional recipe and other savings tips offered to us  in a day and age when all of us need to watch our pennies. I am offering you my readers a chance to save on this great magazine .  JUST CLICK ON THE MAGAZINE PHOTO TO ORDER YOURS TODAY
Here is the "try it" one 
5 issues for just 10.00 COVER PRICE IS OVER $24.00

Real Simple- 5 Issues

Or the 12 issue plus bonus Family issue for just $20.00 Rack price over 59.00



Real Simple and Family Special- 12 Issues


Life Made Easier Every Day with Real Simple – your  source for Real Simplerecipes, organizing and cleaning tips, beauty and so much More .
IF THIS DOEN'T INTEREST YOU AND YOU LOVE FOOD AND WINE HERE IS ANOTHER GREAT DEAL
Food & Wine- 14 Issues
14 ISSUES FOR JUST $20.00
LOVE THIS MAGAZINE

3 comments:

  1. This was a great post! I enjoy going into my favorite home decor boutiques and seeing the vignettes all set up. Great inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy looking at the different blogs that features decorating. My new recent addiction and I must admit one that may take the place of some magazines is Pinterest! Nothing like being able to Pin it to your board and go back and look at it later. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love getting ideas from magazines and since I am new to Pinterest, can't wait to find lots of ideas there:) Have a blessed day my friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete