Thursday, April 19, 2012

Panini Recipes and a deal


If you love a great Panini, food network has some great recipes here. I love them because they are healthy and quick on a weeknight after work and it's one of those meals everyone likes and mom gets no complaints. You all know I hate for any one to miss a great deal so, I am sharing this with you. THIS week only in my outlet we have an amazing Panini pan. It is cast iron and was originally $99 you can get this for just $32.96 
 The enameled cast iron exterior is tough - safe for gas, electric, and ceramic-topped ranges. The easy-care matte black interior requires no seasoning and is terrific for preparing chops, grilled veggies, and more! 11" x 11" grilling surface.
Mother's Day is coming This would be a great gift for mom or for summer showers and weddings too,
It has gotten rave reviews. One buyer said this about it
"WOW. This is one of the best pans I've ever purchased. And it's gorgeous to boot. I'm a foodie and very fussy. I've found nothing wrong with this. Will have it to pass down to the next generation. Thank you for such a great product."
Just click the photo to order yours today!





1 comment: