Sunday, September 19, 2010

It's Monday

Just a quick post for now. It's crazy busy at the moment. The open house went well. Here is a sneak peek of a portion of my Willow House display for my Launch party. Lots of ladies came and it was a great time. Several booked parties, so I feel like I am off to a great start. Would love a few more orders to really get the momentum going so,  click on the catalog link on my sidebar and come back and let me know what you would like to order.
Don't forget if you spend $39.96 you get to purchase another item $40.00 or less at 1/2 off. This is a great deal so go take a look.
Have a wonderful Monday!

9 comments:

  1. I must have missed the party....Need to read the older posts....Love everything you post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pieces, Debbie. Good luck with this venture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking to see if I NEED anything:) Have a blessed day my friend! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty things! Glad you got some parties booked!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your new endeavor. I've never heard of Willow House. But then, I've been away from the States so long, there's all kinds of new stuff I don't know about. Oh so long ago, I hosted several parties for Home Interiors and that was always fun. Hope you have a great week. :) Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. The next time you have a party, I'd love to come!!!

    Have a blessed week!
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh.. I missed the party... How lovely.. Loved your post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Debbie! You're display is so pretty and fallish. I'm glad things are starting of with a bang.

    Many hugs....Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Debbie. I'm so glad to hear your launch is going well.

    ReplyDelete