Thursday, April 14, 2011

Dance your Shoes off!!

Saw this video recently and thought the Easter season was a good time to share it. Definitely worth 5 minutes of your time. May you feel uplifted and blessed today.

More than 2,000 people from Second Baptist Church, Houston, Texas, gathered at Discovery Green in the heart of Houston to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus. The purpose of Dance Your Shoes Off! was to proclaim the resurrection of Jesus Christ in a powerful and celebratory way. Most importantly, each participant left a new pair of shoes on the field for those in need. 
Linking this to finger print friday over at therustedchain 
And to



FaithBarista_FreshJamBadgeG

6 comments:

  1. I love it! All the different ages, sizes and shapes~ The one thing that kept running through my mind when I was watching this is: EVERY knee will bow and EVERY tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord! Thanks for sharing, it's a great way to start my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...that gave me goosebumps, Debbie! We serve one AMAZING God!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tears and goosebumps here! Love it...the whole world needs to be praising him this way...every single day!!! Thanks for sharing this!! ♥ Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently saw this too!

    How fun would being a part of something like that be?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debbie! Thanks for sharing this in the faith jam! I hadn't seen it and happy I have here. Blessings for how you pour your words out here!

    ReplyDelete