Sunday, September 6, 2009

Follow up



I have just one thing to say about the Broadway Fiddler production. AH_MAZING. Okay maybe a few more things to say. The entire cast did a wonderful job and Topol has not lost his touch. It is incredible to see him at age 82 singing and dancing all over that stage. We read that he has performed in Fiddler 2500 times. Can you believe it? It was a very long musical but I was so sad when it was over. It is a captivating story. Entertaining from start to finish.
We met good friends for dinner and then went to the show. The other parts of the weekend (the play was about 100 miles from home) were spent with our daughter and her husband. It was a great weekend and a wonderful gift from my hubby.
Monday we plan to go on a hike in the mountains and enjoy the beauty of God's creation. Can you enjoy it when you are panting your way up a mountain? Just wondering :) I have a very busy week meeting with a few clients but I hope to get another decorating post out in a few days. Happy Labor Day everyone.

4 comments:

  1. That's a nice place to visit and with some good friends and loved ones it will be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, what a great gift from your hubby! I'm glad you had such a nice time at Fiddler and dinner with your friends. It's nice that you could spend time with your daughter, too. Enjoy your time hiking. It's fun and is great exercise!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe that Topal is still performing. What a wonderful time.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds wonderful! I saw Fiddler many years ago and just loved it. You make me want to see it again.

    ReplyDelete