Friday, November 5, 2010

Deals for you

Wanted to let you know  about a few SPECIALS with Willow House for the Month of November.
Several items are 25% off
There are also several items in the outlet at at least 70% off
This is a great time to get started on your Holiday shopping
Purchase at least $39.96 and receive and item of $40.00 or less at half off
Go look now and be sure and Enter my name Debbie Smith as the host at checkout.
Oh and one more thing,
If you should decide to host a blog Willow House party, With just $750.00 in sales you will get your choice of one of these for free did you hear that? for free as well as all of the other great hostess benefits too!!
Have a great weekend Everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie, thanks for leaving a comment at my blog and good luck in my giveaway ;) I was just reading your profile and we sound so much alike, I'm such a home body these days and love all the things you listed like soup cooking and the smell of bread in the oven, lighting candles on overcast days :) I am so looking forward to the cold days after our hot summer here in TX, can't wait to light a fire sometime soon too.
    Can you tell me how you put your 'button' on the left hand side with the html code? I was hoping to do something like that for my giveaway goodies but can't figure out how to do it?

    ReplyDelete