Wednesday, November 17, 2010

This and that

Sweet little Grandson Ezra had a grandparents day at his daycare yesterday. So I was on the road in the morning by 7:30 am to get to his daycare by 9:30 am to play with him. It was a delightful time and of course the whole nursery is just smitten with this cute darling child (biased grandma talking here !!) Just look at this picture though and I am sure you will agree!

Since yesterday was Ezra's mommies' birthday, (my oldest daughter) I got to meet up with her for a birthday lunch. Twin sisters and newly moved away from home Kaitlyn and Kara also joined us for lunch and then it was off to do a bit of shopping. I had a Willow House training/customer appreciation meeting and presentation to do last evening. It was a blast. I did a presentation on creative gift wrapping. It was a big hit and the ladies made me feel like I was a genius or something. I will be sharing some of my presentation and ideas with you in a post soon.
then it was back to spend the night with the girls and Wednesday afternoon the commute home. It was a whirlwind couple of days but great timing in that, everything fell on the same day.


I will be posting the winner of the CSN shopping spree tomorrow so don't forget to enter HERE


One more thing, If you are looking for affordable gift ideas the Weekly deals in my outlet are some you won't want to miss!!
Every one of the Weekly deals range from 70% off to as much as 77% off.  They go quickly so place your orders fast

4 comments:

  1. OMG what a doll! Check out my Christmas giveaway if you haven't already!

    www.blondeepisodes.com

    http://www.blondeepisodes.com/2010/11/my-first-real-holiday-giveaway.html#links

    Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Debbie, he is just too cute! What a great smile he gave you for the picture. I got a quick baby fix last night when I brought a crib I had been painting for my daughter over to their apartment. My little one looked up at me for a second, then a smile broke. I usually see her at my house so it was almost like she wasn't used to seeing my face in this place so it took her a moment to place me! : ) I'll bet you got lots of hugs and kisses in while you were there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could that little man be any cuter??? You are so lucky to have him only two hours away. My grands are 8 hours away and I miss them terribly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie. Aren't grandkids great!


    There was a typo in my giveaway post.....LOL....It should be Dayspring, I forgot the P. Thanks for pointing it out to me.

    ReplyDelete