Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Thank you!

Good morning
I am just popping in to say a huge THANK YOU to all of you in from SITS yesterday (and to all of my regular readers too).  I overwhelmed by your comments, kindness, and compliments. I am trying to get around to each and everyone of you but please know it will take some time. There were many of you : )
I am working on my laundry room so I will post some pictures soon of the transformed room in a day or two. Until then Thanks so much again and I will see you soon!

7 comments:

  1. You are oh so welcome! Look forward to seeing the pictures =]! (I added your button).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Debbie, so sorry I missed your SITS day yesterday! I had the computer off all afternoon believe it or not. :) Anyway, congrats on your feature, that's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie: Wish I had had access to a computer on Sunday. Unfortunately, I was ending up my Nashville visit and traveling back to Atlanta. Congrats, 2 days late!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am excited to see your transformation...so glad you had so much fun "sitting in"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Decor - It was a pleasure to visit you and thankyou for calling by, becoming a follower and commenting on News From Italy so much appreciated. I hope one day like us you will have the chance to realise your dream meanwhile happy to share our adventure with you through my blog.
    P.S. I am now following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy for you Debbie! You really deserved the honor. Your blog has been one of my favorites for a long time.

    Blessings, ~Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete