Sunday, December 5, 2010

Better than Cyber Monday Deals

Okay Friends I know I have been hitting you hard with Willow House Deals lately. I Hope you will bear with me on this.  The savings are just too incredible not to share!!!  First I want to say a huge
Thank You to all of my blog friends who have placed orders from my online store. You have helped me get my business off to a wonderful start!! I have a few more goals to meet and would appreciate your help, by placing an order from my store. Great gift and entertaining items for all of your holiday needs
Now for the deals:

Just in great savings on the weekly deals Here is a sampling
This Italian bowl just $9.96, The covered compote is an incredible $5.96 Get over to the outlet now while the selection is best

Check out these items at 25%off 
(Extended thru December 15th)

And these deals of at least 40% off

And then, there is the outlet with even more incredible savings

Don't miss the chance to save your feet and shop from your seat!!!

***Remember spend $100.00 or more and I will refund your shipping cost***

*Shipping cost will be refunded up to $15.00

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbie,

    It's so wonderfully sweet of you to bring such great deals to the attention of your readers, thank you!

    Many thanks too, kind dear, for your recent blog comments, I really hope you're doing well and that the winter ahead will be an immensely wonderful one for you!


    Oodles of hugs & wishes of bliss,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete